40 days left of summer...
Where has it gone?
This is the first summer in a number of years that I didn't spend in Europe. I spent part of my morning looking over some of last summer's posts and reminisced the days under the Tuscan sun (haha!). When school ended in April I felt an overwhelming sense of relief. For almost a month after graduation, I was a walking zombie. Damn it, I never slept so much in my life. Once I woke up from that stupor, it had sunk in that I had reached a milestone and was now embarking on a fresh new chapter in my life.
I started my summer by spending a fabulous few days Up North with my fave. I was awakened by the fresh air, smores, and great company! Now that we only have 40 more days left of summer, I'm eager to make the most out of them, hence the bucket list.
Summer Bucket List
1. Explore the nature reserve parks in and around Montreal.
2. Bake zucchini bread
3. Finish The Hunger Game series... once and for all!
4. Go to the water slides / amusement park
5. Cross boarder shop
6. Take a road trip
7. Go Up North
8. Cut my hair
9. Go to outdoor markets
10. Spend time by the pool
11. Make fresh pesto with basil from dad's garden
12. Go for drinks with the girls on a terrace
13. Make a bonfire & roast marshmallows
14. Wear white pants a few more times
15. Go to Wild Willy's and try a new flavour ice cream
American Eagle White Jeans
Michael Kors Watch
Cole Haan Sunnies
Hush Puppies Satin Shoes