Hello from beautiful Florida! I meant to post this before I left but I totally forgot until today! I'm going to keep it brief because I'm about to head out to the beach. I just wanted to share some of the things I brought with me on this trip.
1. Lots of bathing suits, sunscreen, sun glasses, camera, spray on moisturizer, a book, ipod.
2. I always make the mistake of not bringing enough tops with me when I go on vacation. This time, I'm bringing about a dozen tanks and tees, and a couple of dressier tops too.
3. There's nothing I love more than dresses! There's something so feminine about a woman in a dress. I love cotton dresses for the beach, cute silk or lace minis for lunches, and maxi dresses to wear in the evening!
4. Shorts for bumming around the pool and beach!
5. Boyfriend jeans & white jeans. Two staples for hot climates.
6. Rompers... I just love these! They're so easy to pull on and off and don't require any outfit coordination.
7. A couple of sweaters to wear at night or in the condo (AC get's cold sometimes!).
Off to the beach for me!