You'd think by now I'd be a seasoned packer and have no trouble deciding what to bring along with me when I go away. Truth is, I dislike packing SO MUCH that I almost always leave it to the day of my departure. I'd rather go to the dentist... or eat an entire tomato (which pretty much tops my list of things I hate!) than pack.
Tomorrow I leave on a three day getaway to Mont Tremblant with the cousins. I'm on my game this time, and I actually packed a day in advance! It surprisingly wasn't so bad...
Here's what I'm bringing:
1. Cozy Sweaters and Comfy Pants - I normally don't believe in wearing tights as pants, but since we're at the Chalet, I feel like it's kinda acceptable. I'm bringing a few cozy sweaters and long sleeved tops, two pairs of tights/leggings, a pair of Roots sweat pants, and a pair of Jeans.
2. Pajamas - Bringing a plaid nighty and some PJ pants.
3. Sunnies and Eye Glasses - Sunnies are a must for the drive up and for those "sleepy eyes" that I'm sure we'll all have on Saturday. I'm also bringing my glasses for mornings and lounging around the house.
4. Cute Bikini - I'm pretty sure our chalet has a hot tub...
5. Makeup - I'm mostly just bringing lip-balm, under-eye concealer and pressed powder. Nothing fancy.
6. Pretty Accessories - I love wearing my watch and a friendship bracelet. I'll bring those and my earrings (which never come off anyway).
7. Personal Care Items - Shampoo, soap, body lotion, toothbrush, etc. The usual...
8. Warm Winter Apparel - I'm bringing my Parajumpers and a goose down vest. I'm also bringing my Adirondack UGGS, mitts, fluffy scarf, and UGG headband.
9. Electronics - Ipod, Blackberry, Macbook, Calculator (for homework... boo.)
I'm also bringing the book I'm currently reading.
I'll try to update from Tremblant... pretty sure our place has WIFI.
Have an awesome weekend!